My recipes have gone missing - how do I find them?
If you can't find your recipes please see below:
- Firstly, can you make sure you are using the Grainfather Community App?
- Log in to your website account and confirm if the recipes are appearing there
- If your recipes are on the web account and not on the app, please go to the app, make sure you have an internet connection, go to the Brewers CV screen and select "Re-Sync All Data"
- Press the middle icon on the bottom of the screen that looks like a piece of paper, this will then load up your recipes.
- If this is blank, pull down the screen and it will refresh the page.
If there are still no recipes there, can you please get in touch with Customer Support and confirm the following so we can help;
- The phone/device you are using ie iPhone 8 and also the latest software update the phone is using ie iOS 13.1.
- Confirm the App Version (press the 3 dots on the bottom right and scroll down to the bottom)
- If you see any error codes (provide screenshots if possible)
- Advise the name(s) of missing recipes
Please also see the App User Manual attached to check you've done everything right as well, in case there's a simple explanation.