It is generally best to always add or set up your equipment profiles and apply that equipment to your recipe before you get started on your Brew Session.
This is because all calculations etc will relate to the equipment used, and if you change that halfway through then it could throw out your numbers.
- First step is to go to the Equipment section of your App or profile on Desktop and add the device. We have options such as;
- Tilt Wireless Hydrometer and Thermomter
- iSpindle DIY Electronic Hydrometer
- Plaato Digital Airlock
- Conical Fermenter Wireless Controller (not available in all markets)
- BrewBrain Digital Hydrometer
- Once added and ready to use with your brew session - you will get this message to run you through how to start using it with your brews:
With your device successfully added, you're now able to start using it with your brews.
To use it:
- Open the brew session that you wish to use this device with
- Scroll down to the 'Fermentation Tracking' section
- Click on the 'Add Tracking Device' button
- Select this device from the opened list
This will add your device to the brew session and present you with all the instructions you need to setup your device for that brew.
Note: Our software is compatible with these devices but unfortunately we currently do not support them as part of our equipment catalogue. We advise you to contact the support centres for the specific device if you are having issues with the device itself.