Follow the steps below when using the Whirlpool Arm
- At the end of the boil ensure that the pump and recirculation valve are both switched off.
- Connect the Whirlpool Arm to the recirculation pipework so that the other end sits just below the surface of the wort.
- Ensure the wort temperature is below 99°C (210°F) or at your desired whirlpool temperature, then switch on the pump and slowly open the valve to start recirculating the wort.
- Add your whirlpool hops and recirculate as per your recipe.
- When complete, switch the pump off and carefully remove the whirlpool arm using the black silicone handle (caution: the handle may be hot) and then connect your counterflow chiller to complete the chilling process according to your G40 or G70 instructions.