Cleaning the SF70 is nice and easy, see below or the Instructions for how to do so.
Cleaning before Use
Before using to ferment your wort, you'll need to sanitise the fermenter as per the instructions of your sanitiser.
Cleaning & Storing
- After fermentation, transfer the beer to a keg or bottles.
- Rinse out the remaining trub and fill the fermenter halfway with water.
- Add the required amount of Grainfather High Performance Cleaner to the water and stir to dissolve.
- Scrub the sides of the fermenter and the lid with a non-abrasive cloth. Ensure that all surfaces have
- Rinse and drain out the cleaning liquid using the taps.
- Remove, disassemble and clean taps.
- Once all parts are completely dry, reassemble