Please first ensure you have a mobile device with the minimum requirements for the Wi-Fi, otherwise please check below;
Connecting to a new network:
- Reset your GCAST by holding down the button on the side of the device until the blue LED light is flashing.
- Next, follow steps 1-8 in the section ‘setting up your GCAST’ on page 4 of the instructions.
If your GCAST is unable to connect to Wi-Fi after following steps 1-8 on page 4, the light will be flashing yellow. To try to resolve, please check the following:
- The GCAST is near a Wi-Fi router with a strong signal.
- The Wi-Fi credentials entered in the setup are correct.
- The Wi-Fi connection works on the 2.4 GHz band.
- The Wi-Fi connection does not have any additional firewalls that could be blocking the device from connecting to the cloud.
- If you are using an internet firewall, ensure that this device is enabled to allow a connection to
If you’re having trouble connecting to Bluetooth, please check the following:
- The G30 Controller is in the same room or within standard Bluetooth range of the GCAST device.
- If you are connecting to a Tilt Hydrometer, ensure that the batteries are charged before starting the